Goals & Benefits
Postural Alignment, Strength & Endurance, Structural Capacity, Neuro Function, & Fundamental Movement
- Address postural alignment by correcting musculoskeletal imbalances.
- Promote and develop whole body strength and endurance.
- Maintain structural capacity through load-bearing activities.
- Improve neurological function and stimulate neuroplasticity* with activity based exercises.
- Reinforce fundamental movements (instinctive) with functional training patterns.
*Neuroplasticity is the ability of the nervous system to reorganize, reconnect, and regenerate neural pathways and functions when stressed with a repetitive environmental stimulus.
**Benefits will vary based on injury/disease, program compliance and the individual.
POTENTIAL PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Improved circulation and blood pressure
- Increased cardiovascular endurance
- Maintenance of bone density
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Improved flexibility and joint mobility
- Reduced muscle spasticity
- Improved sensation
- Increased ability to function independently
- Improved temperature control
- Reduced risk for CVD, metabolic and secondary illness
- Improved quality of life