The following criteria are required to become a client of Race to Walk:
- Most Important - A positive attitude and a willingness to work hard.
- No open wounds or pressure sores.
- Clients must be able to communicate with the trainer regardless of injury/disease.
- Cleared by a physician to participate in an intense exercise program. (Click here for Medical Clearance)
- Bone Density - A bone density scan is required for those individuals one or more years post-injury if client is not currently ambulating. Copy of results and report to be submitted with application.
- Application Submission
- Printable Application
A complementary initial evaluation can be scheduled by calling (704) 696-0425.